The e:cue Programmer software is a lighting control application that controls many famous lighting installations ranging from NYC's New Years Eve Ball over large scale façade installations to the statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro.
The Action Pad is a user-defined graphical user interface and one of the most successful features of the e:cue control software. It allows to control the complete Programmer and the Butler XT2 in standalone mode, to start or stop cuelists, execute actions or triggers and much more with buttons, faders and cuelist controls.
Buttons can be visible or unvisible on a free selectable background image in many styles. Faders can be placed to be mapped on grand or versatile masters to control intensity or effect speeds.
Please use e:cue Lighting Application Suite 6.1 as the minimum server version.
Click here to download the iOS version for iPad/iPhone from the iTunes App Store.
Click here to download the Android version from the Google Play Store.
What's New In Version 3.0
- Runs on iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Android devices
- Support for the new element styles in LAS 6.1 Action Pad
- Support for the Color Picker in LAS 6.1 Action Pad
- New layout and user interface
* iOS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the United States of America and in other countries. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. in the United States of America and in other countries.